LONG TERM RESIDENTIAL ALZHEIMER’S AND DEMENTIA CARE
Let Us Care for Your Loved One
Does your elderly loved one suffer from Alzheimer’s or dementia? These diseases are characterized by memory loss and cognitive deterioration, and can drastically affect how an individual copes with daily life. More than six million people across the United States and Canada suffer from Alzheimer’s disease, which causes irreversible changes to a person’s brain. As it worsens, a person may experience changes in mood, behavior, and memory.
While you may wish to help your loved one age gracefully at home, that may not always be the best or safest option. At Kemper House, our staff has extensive experience with individuals with Alzheimer’s and Dementia. When you place your loved one in our long term residential dementia care program, they can greatly benefit from our services.
Our team provides the following to those who suffer from dementia:
- caring, compassionate, and specially trained in dementia staff providing 24 hour care and assistance with all activities of daily living.
- a secured home-like environment designed to meet the needs of someone with Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- a variety of social activities and programs catered to meet the needs of your loved one through each stage of the disease process.
- a Medical Director, who is also a geriatrician, can become your loved one’s Primary Care Physician.
- care for all stages of Alzheimer’s up to and including end of life/hospice care.
- Medication administration and monitoring.
- Laundry and Housekeeping.
- And more!
To learn more about our long term residential dementia care, please call (440) 879-2112 for our Strongsville location and (440) 345-8600 for our Highland Heights location.