PROGRAMS AT KEMPER HOUSE
Memory Care Programs from those who suffer from all stages of Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.
Visit a residential care facility that is dedicated to infusing your life with light. Here at Kemper House, our primary mission is to create a supportive environment for those who suffer from Alzheimer’s or dementia. Kemper House has become so much more than a residential care facility; we are a home complete with a network of staff who feel like family. You can surround yourself with love at Kemper House.
At Kemper House, we provide a variety of programs to suit your needs:
- Long Term Residential Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care : If your loved one suffers from dementia, they may require special care to ensure their safety and mental status. At Kemper House, our staff is highly trained to help individuals cope with the often upsetting side effects of dementia.
- Adult Day Care: Come spend time with us any time of day, seven days a week. This is a particularly helpful program for family members who work, experience difficult nights, or for regularly scheduled breaks during the day.
- Kemper Home Care: If you would like assistance but aren’t ready to move into our home, we can come to yours. We provide the same personalized care and stimulating activities as we do at our home, but in the comfort of your own residence.
- Options for Couples: As we work hard to foster a family environment, we don’t think you should have to be separated from your loved ones. For this reason, we are one of the few nationwide facilities to offer the opportunity for your spouses to join you at the Kemper House.
- Short Term Respite Stays: We welcome short term stays—from a few days to a few weeks—providing peace of mind for family caregivers in need of a break. You can trust that your loved one can socialize and be lovingly cared for in your temporary absence.
As you can see, we offer a variety of options to suit your family’s needs. Call (440) 879-2112 for our Strongsville location and (440) 345-8600 for our Highland Heights location.